Terms & Conditions
D2MPro Music Manager
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a D2M Pro Subscription you agree to the following terms and condition
Subscription charges are paid monthly in advance collected via Stripe payment processing. Charges are based on the number of products visible in the main products admin grid. The monthly figure is an average of the daily total recorded during the month.
If you exceed the number of products included in your subscription you will be charged £0.002 per product. You can upgrade to the next subscription level available at any time.
Commission is charged at a rate of 2% of sales turnover. Commission will be charged for at the end of each calendar month and collected via Stripe payment processing. Charges will be on sales from midnight on the date of subscription purchase, and after any trial period unless otherwise agreed.
Services covered by subscription and commision charges.
- A fully managed dedicated server.
- 24hr Monitoring of server resources.
- Daily incremental backups of your complete website
- Maintenance and upgrades for the lifetime of your subscription of the full suite of Magento 2 modules.
- The full suite of Magento 2 modules includes: Magento Open Source 2.x and all associated 3rd party libraries, M2ePro, D2M Pro Music Manager, D2MPro eBay, D2MPro Amazon, D2MPro Paypal, D2M Pro Default Theme, D2MPro Royal Mail, D2MPro Multi Ship, Order Manger, PDF Customiser, PDF Picking List, Click & Drop Export.
- Maintenance and upgrade of any additional modules that are added to the full suite of Magento 2 modules during the lifetime of your subscription.
Services not covered by subscription and commission charges
- Maintenance and upgades of any modules or themes that are not included in the full suite suite of Magento 2 modules as defined above.
- Custom development*
- Technical support*
You can cancel your subscription at any time. We will create a new account with our hosting provider, transfer your website, and provide access credentials to you. Once your website has been moved the server administration is your responsibility and we will have no control over hosting or server management. You will have a new IP address for your website which will require a DNS upate at your domain registrar to point your domain to the new IP.
As your store grows over time so will the requirement for server resources. Resources are not limited to the number of products. The number of images, orders, customers, CMS pages, videos, additional integrations etc can all increase the resources required, therefore we reserve the right to increase your subscription if additional server resources are required.
We will do our utmost to ensure that everything works as expected, however we can't guarantee that the functions contained in any software or website will always be error-free and so we can't be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the software or website, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
*Both custom development hours and technical support hours can be purchased separately.